Help me choose my instructor!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

this is Adam and I only wear the sock in the winter....and now that its getting warmer who knows.....i might just play while i'm getting a tan. haha

oopps thought i was logged in as me, not as the shop. oh well.

You guys are funny as $%$#. I fell out of the chair laughing my $#@ off!

On the serious topic of what this discussion started about. Adam, Jamie, and Randy are without a doubt all excellent instructors. Randy taught most of my recreational classes, and I have DM'd for him on O/W to DM. Randy is one of the best! I've DM'd with both Adam and Jamie and spent many hours diving and discussing diving with them. They are both extremely talented instructors that turn out well trained students. Jamie is one of my tech diving buddies, so I have to be able to trust him with my life. You can't go wrong with any of them. I would suggest that you meet all of them, talk about the class, and get a feel for YOUR instructor. Choose the one that you like the best, and that fits your personality and learning style. If you have specific questions about any of them, feel free to PM me.

thanks clay. i go deep. i thought about that as being my name, but i figured i'd get too many jokes about it, as i'm sure you do. Its good to know that I, not only have a reputation, but a positive one at that. Thanks for the vote of confidence, its nice to hear people saying good things about you and what you do, especially when its something that means a lot to you, as scuba does to me.
As for the jokes, not sure how this whole thing got started, but I went from a scuba instructor to a tube sock wearing, guitar playing, band leading, front man, goof-ball. Not sure if that’s the image that I want being spread around the board…..because its only half right. hahahha

i know, partly because you (pville) spent the last few years spreading that rep, as an attempt to use me as an attraction for the UT scuba club. ahaha

On a serious note,

I would like to give thanks to the scubaboard divers of Central Texas . . . for the continued visits to my shop, for showing my instructors sincere respect, and for giving us an opportunity to build a professional relationship with you.
If you haven't had a chance to visit us yet, we will open on Saturday from 10 to 4, stop in and visit if you get a chance. I'm going to take this Sunday off to get some diving:D in at Travis.

Nicco

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom