Help me choose my instructor!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

John....you know it's all about the 'mighty dollar' regardless of what's best for students and staff. :D
Did I hear someone say, "Bingo!!!"

Thank goodness there are shops and instructors out there who think about what's right for their staff and customers and not just their pocketbook. Those are the shops I'll work with. The rest of them can ki...well you get the picture. :wink:

Sounds like Royal Scuba is going to be one of those. I know Oak Hill Scuba is. I'm sure there are plenty of others. Those are the places I'll spend my money and volunteer my time.

We have not had the pleasure of being able hire Leslie on a full-time basis ... he does make the occasional appearance by appointment though. For an extra $5 bucks he will give you a nice dance as you drive by.
:rofl3:

I love this town. Only in Austin can a cross dressing homeless man be mentioned as pop culture on a scuba diving forum and be recognized. Here is hoping he runs for mayor again. At least he doesn't choke people and scream at construction workers.

He might not choke people and scream, but he has been known to make the unsuspecting person choke on whatever they may be eating at the time ... especially when the weather permits a thong

OK,

IT'S OFFICIAL.

I don't know where he stashes his cell phone (and I don't ask :11:), but after a lenghty phone conversation with Leslie, he HAS BEEN HIRED FULL-TIME per the request of the Dive-Freaks on Scubaboard.

It was our benefits package that sealed the deal. Offering him night-time sanctuary (he is our evening security guard!) as well as the clincher: unlimited late-nite free bubble-bath soaks in our fill tub.

Fill'er-up! :shakehead:

Too funny.

Damn ... I miss Austin.

Are you making those boys shave, or are they looking more like wookies during the winter to keep themselves warm?

Oh, and for your AOW, I'd recommend getting to know some different kinds of gear and how to work around them. At some point, you may have to work with a DIR d***, so you should know how to steal his longhose and cut it from his first stage... I mean, use it in an OOA situation. Other than that, they're pretty much equal other than Adam's got a year on Jamie.

Kevin....who are we kidding we have all seen you with your shirt off, chubaka. besides you know i dont wear thongs or t backs for that matter.....with just that little piece of fabric back there it just seems like you'd be asking for trouble. you know i would rather dive with the tube sock. hahaha

Yeah, you don't want that blade of grass between your thumbs effect between your cheeks back there!

Back
Top Bottom