Help! Looking for a place to do DM training in or around Phuket..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi There, Im just about to finish my internship here in Kamala, Phuket. I have been with a company called Merlin Divers who have both a shop in Patong and in Kamala.

The guys name is robert and he is swiss, but speaks French, german and english.

I think it costs 20,000 baht for the 1 month Divemaster program which is pretty cheap.

Accomodation costs me 6,500 baht per month so is also very cheap

his thai number is 0895918105

regards james

I a answer to the opener of this thread, OK. The rest is not your concerns.

:coffee: Cheers

I a answer to the opener of this thread, OK. The rest is not your concerns.
So you think it normal to accuse somebody of lying and not doing as promised without elaborating? The good thing is, there is no way anybody will know from your posts who you are referring to.

But I think the op will be pleased with your comments, because probably he will understand :confused:

Don't beliecve Plonske. I have proof that he lies all the time and he makes up stories about dive shops that failed to give him free dives. But I won't say anything further since that would be unfair to him.

:D

Don't beliecve Plonske. I have proof that he lies all the time and he makes up stories about dive shops that failed to give him free dives. But I won't say anything further since that would be unfair to him.
:D

so what if its unfair :wink: we want the gossip :)

Is that the score then is it............ no freebies and plonker slates your shop on a forum. just not cricket is it ....

Wow!! After ten years in Koh Tao (also, pretty competitive) never have I seen so much acrimony. You guys don't pull any punches. I only come to this site infrequently, but have been doing so for a number of years. I have to say, though, this Plonske character-whoever he may be- seems to reply to most every thread and never seems to have anything nice to say about anyone! That's quite a track record. For those of you who know him, is he really that big an ass?

Wow!! After ten years in Koh Tao (also, pretty competitive) never have I seen so much acrimony. You guys don't pull any punches. I only come to this site infrequently, but have been doing so for a number of years. I have to say, though, this Plonske character-whoever he may be- seems to reply to most every thread and never seems to have anything nice to say about anyone! That's quite a track record. For those of you who know him, is he really that big an ass?

yeah who is plonker :dork2:, we would all like to know

unveil him / her immediately as we would like to meet this internet dive god

or perhaps too much time with a keyboard :D

Back
Top Bottom