Help! Looking for a place to do DM training in or around Phuket..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ringo, I am going to have to do my Rescue Cert there also, as my course was cancelled here in Canada cause its "Too Cold". Cant wait to get over there into some warm water!

Yes, good, nice and polite people, but they don't keep their promises! So watch out and keep your eyes open. Good luck, chasing a good dive center.

Cheers Plonske

Yes, good, nice and polite people, but they don't keep their promises! So watch out and keep your eyes open. Good luck, chasing a good dive center.

Cheers Plonske

Am also interested? :confused: Also I dont think much luck is required to find a good Dive Center. I have come across many excellent operators all over Thailand.

I used Phuket Scuba Club for three years in a row diving in Phuket. Great people and as already mentioned they know EVERYONE in the dive business in and around Phuket. they will be an excellent choice.
No, I do not work for them or get kick backs for these comments!!

Cheers Plonske

i think a post like that deserves a bit of elaboration....................

I don't want to go into the details, sorry. Or is it forbidden, posting negative on this topic?

Also negative postings are allowded, to give some information to the topic opener!

Just my 2 sense

I don't want to go into the details, sorry. Or is it forbidden, posting negative on this topic?

Also negative postings are allowded, to give some information to the topic opener!
Yes, negative postings are allowed.

However, i think it would be fair to mention who you mean by 'they'. And a general comment like: 'they don't keep their promises' is not very clear to me, if you were to say e.g.: "I did my DM course there, they promised me all dives to reach the 60 were included but I ended up having to pay for these dives" it would be clear what you are talking about.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom