help, i'm lost

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

schmed

Reaction score
hey , a group of us want to go to costa rica in jan or feb of
'06, any one have any ideas , never been, we want the imposale of course:calm beaches, site seeing nite life and will travel a little, i dont think san jose is for us, too turisty.
we would like to be a little off the beaten track , but not into flying in country. day excursions are o.k but want to base opperations out of 1 central located hotel , any ideas ?

I'd recommend Guanacaste, there are many beaches there to pick from. Also you can try Play de Manuel Antonio also in the Guanacaste area. Ocotal Beach is really nice with diving if you want, the night life in that area isn't the greatest..but, there is some. and you can rent a car and take a tour of Arenal Volcano and do a canopy tour etc. you can also try Flamingo Beach also in Guanacaste. if you have any other question you can send me a private message.

Back
Top Bottom