Help Give Usrytregre a User Name That Doesn't Suck

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That's what most of the regulars dive with out here. But a huge number also dive wet.

Ya, but once you are in the water, you can't tell that you are wearing the additional lead.:wink:

OMG, if I use 22lbs with a 7mm full w/hood, what would a 10mm farmer john take? :shocked2:

OMG, if I use 22lbs with a 7mm full w/hood, what would a 10mm farmer john take? :shocked2:
Not much more unless you are a really big person.:wink:

Most people dive a 7mm full out here anyway so just bring that and enjoy!:wink:

Not much more unless you are a really big person.:wink:

Most people dive a 7mm full out here anyway so just bring that and enjoy!:wink:

Maybe. Most people don't dive a 7mm full in Cozumel. With Hood.

Don't tell the KOH what $1 a day will fetch in San Carlos. Can you say stampede? :D

It really helps if you have a timeshare for the month of September . . . and the water is ~ 85, and the vis is pretty good, and the sardines are passing through . . . I've actually dived in my 5mm shorty!

It really helps if you have a timeshare for the month of September . . .

Why not just include October. It's good to be Jax! :)

and the water is ~ 85, and the vis is pretty good, and the sardines are passing through.

After watching the sardine migrations along the Indian Ocean side of Africa on the Planet Earth series I have no such desire to being in the middle of a sardine bait-ball. :jaws:

I've actually dived in my 5mm shorty!

5mm shorty? How does one require 5mm insulation on their torso and nothing on their extremeties? :idk:

Actually, we want to pick up an Aug months so we can bring the kids. We got Sep by luck.

Why not just include October. It's good to be Jax! :)

After watching the sardine migrations along the Indian Ocean side of Africa on the Planet Earth series I have no such desire to being in the middle of a sardine bait-ball. :jaws:

5mm shorty? How does one require 5mm insulation on their torso and nothing on their extremeties? :idk:

The water was 87 . . . IJS . . .

Back
Top Bottom