Help Give Usrytregre a User Name That Doesn't Suck

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Why, thank you, kind sir! Now, just where might one find a 10mm farmer john? :hm:

All the shops out here rent them.:wink:

Along with a truckload of lead? :D

Depends... Most of the heavy lead users are folks that visit from warm water locations and have no idea how much to strap on.:wink:

Depends... Most of the heavy lead users are folks that visit from warm water locations and have no idea how much to strap on.:wink:

Do they wash the suits after each use? Not crazy about suits others have worn if you catch my drift :D

I have never used a rental before.. Think I would need my drysuit out there from what I remember anyway.

I have never used a rental before.. Think I would need my drysuit out there from what I remember anyway.

That's what most of the regulars dive with out here. But a huge number also dive wet.

Be that as it may, a 10mm farmer john is going to require some of the dense stuff...:)
Ya, but once you are in the water, you can't tell that you are wearing the additional lead.:wink:

That's what most of the regulars dive with out here. But a huge number also dive wet.

Ya, but once you are in the water, you can't tell that you are wearing the additional lead.:wink:

That's because your wing is working for a living at that moment in time. :D

Those are probably the funnist posts I have read in awhile. Sorry Letterboy! I suppose meeting just north of this landmark would be out of the question? :idk:

Southernmost Point in US, Key West, Florida

:rofl3:

Actually, I would love to dive the Keys some day, finances and time permitting. I was finagling for a trip there when my husband got the trip through Oahu . . . So, I am diving there, instead.

And of course, some day the kelp forests . . .

But darn, it is so hard to beat San Carlos at $1k a week . . . for two!

Back
Top Bottom