Help "EL Galleon"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rhadamantus:
ah-ha! el galleon is so far from sabang area i wonder if i should risk trekking there for that famous aussie breakfast. i might be hungry again by the time i got back to main sabang.

wait... u guys meant aussie breakfast, right? the one i can actually digest?
tsk tsk tsk... it's not that far! you were probably so wasted that you were walking around in circles for a few hours before getting back to big apple hehehehehehehe

Jag

clgsamson:
methinks Maggie knows only one side of PG....

Maggie, you need to be shot...erm I mean take the shooters in the Point.
and we're not even talking pa about the wonders beyond the hill path in big lalaguna beach... or coco beach... or the nocturnal creatures of white beach...

Jag

clgsamson:
you forget the good pizzas...
unfortunately i haven't tried a good pizza on white beach (only been there once)...

i do highly recommend fisherman's cove for italian though... giussepe's food is amazing... it's just off muelle bay

Jag

PS

and you might want to edit what you said koya... this sound's too... how do i put this... "nostalgic"... you don't want to give the wrong impression
clgsamson:
ah yes the denizens of white beach...

rhadamantus:
ah-ha! el galleon is so far from sabang area i wonder if i should risk trekking there for that famous aussie breakfast. i might be hungry again by the time i got back to main sabang.

wait... u guys meant aussie breakfast, right? the one i can actually digest?
Maggie.. El Galleon is closer to Atlantis then you are to the street from the 37th floor...

If you stand on the beach at Atlantis and look to your left you will see some trees and a dock.... that is El Galleon and the Point

500 metres maybe?

Where is Big Apple?

hey, jon, remember that time i thought i had DCI? hehehehe, i ran from sabang to galera to the forest to la laguna and then back to sabang. it was.... far.

i was around el galleon vicinity once, when larry decided it was okay for me to crash on andy's bday party. it was...far!

i am not very... athletic. and i am really lazy.

and broke, before i forgot that. how much would it cost for an aussie breakfast?

rhadamantus:
hey, jon, remember that time i thought i had DCI? hehehehe, i ran from sabang to galera to the forest to la laguna and then back to sabang. it was.... far.

i was around el galleon vicinity once, when larry decided it was okay for me to crash on andy's bday party. it was...far!

i am not very... athletic. and i am really lazy.

and broke, before i forgot that. how much would it cost for an aussie breakfast?

I am really having a hard time following your chain of thought on this last post... :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

oh Mags, you crack me up... your mind runs at 100mph!

possible DCI, running thru the forest, Alan's birthday party, and the price of an Aussie breakfast!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom