Help "EL Galleon"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Crewboat

Registered
Reaction score
Does anyone have a good contact email address for them or asia divers.I have sent three emails to make a reservation and none has been answered,used the one from thier web page.I would take a telephone number at this point, because I am ready to give up on them. Thanks

Crewboat:
Does anyone have a good contact email address for them or asia divers.I have sent three emails to make a reservation and none has been answered,used the one from thier web page.I would take a telephone number at this point, because I am ready to give up on them. Thanks

You might want to try to call them instead.

Asia Divers: +632 5518063 or +632 8342974. (Manila offices)

Or call the owner directly Tommy Sonderstrom: + 632 09178139941

I believe the difficulty you're having is related to the regionwide internet slowdown caused by the Taiwan earthquake a couple of weeks ago. The quake damaged an undersea telecom cable that services a major portion of south east asia.

thepurplehammerhead:
the plot thickens...

groucho-marx.jpeg

Jag

Thanks for that info! As for the other posts I think those might be over my head to understand. I am a innocent tourist just coming there to dive, I just want to have a place to sleep when I get there. And thanks to ALL for the PM'S all info I get is good for my vacation. Crewboat

Well it took awhile and it is not done but I did get a responce. Not sure how long till the next one comes. Gonna keep my options open due to the PM's I recieved from you folks. And Thanks for those!!!!

Like most resorts in the Philippines, they do work on er.. "local time". Please don't expect 12 hour turn-about time.. even for lunch service.
With due respect to Matt and his lovely operation (and lovely machine), I'll stick to my guns with Asia Divers/El Galleon. They.. and the Aussie breakfasts, are really worth it.
You must go for the italian buffets at Toko's tho..

Traminer:
Like most resorts in the Philippines, they do work on er.. "local time". Please don't expect 12 hour turn-about time.. even for lunch service.
With due respect to Matt and his lovely operation (and lovely machine), I'll stick to my guns with Asia Divers/El Galleon. They.. and the Aussie breakfasts, are really worth it.
You must go for the italian buffets at Toko's tho..

You're a gent and a scholar. Everyone is entitled to their preferences...I mean some people even think Mike Veitch takes good photos :D

Love ya really Mikey :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom