Help Dive Boat Capt/ Navy Seal Veteran

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm, in, PM sent.

Would you post the pay pal information in the thread? So people can stay more anonymous?

ERR Howard your anonymity was just shot :wink:

Um... it's for my friend... um... Joe... yeah - that's it.

:) To put your mind at rest Tom I double checked and he was a SEAL during the war in Vietnam.

howarde:
Would you post the pay pal information in the thread? So people can stay more anonymous?

Pming me instead of posting....would that be anonymous enough?

Just wanted to say thank you again to all that have helped....you have hearts of gold :10:

Missdirected:
Ooooof, that is a tough one. Your family photos, everything. I dunno, people can help one get back on their feet but that is one thing you just can't replace. That is just tragic.

Good thing you are trying to do Leesa - taking the initiative to help a fellow mate. :)

Losing the family photos was one of the hardest things for the adults to deal with. We lost everything. There was one wall and a front porch left. So, I truly know how these people feel. I never realized how much the loss of our home effected me until a neighbor lost their home to a fire in the early 90's. I absolutely had a flashback and was back in the 1960's again seeing what was left of our home. Very traumatic.

Thanks to all of you who are helping on this.

Just for the Record I've met the Captain on both my previous trips to Oahu. He is a genuinely nice guy, no attitude or ego. Always willing to help the divers on the boat.

Where I've seen some captains not interested in interacting with divers or even Instructors and DM's. He was always there lending a hand to anyone that needs it.

I know there are allot of good causes out there, but this hits close to our Dive community. Remember he is a boat captain, not the owner of the boat, so I do not think he is that flush with cash.

Diving is my hobby/passion; he is one of those people that just make a good thing better.

Just my 2 cents........

I'm in. Pm sent.

Hey, you got more dive buddies than you thought!

R

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom