help assembling regulator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

imhotep

Registered
Reaction score
I currently have a Sherwood 1st stage with a Sherwood Minimus octo plugged into it. The Minimus doesn't breath very well deeper than about 80ft or so, so I'm going to upgrade it to the Sherwood Standard octo.

What all do I need to know about removing and then replacing an octo from the 1st stage?

imhotep:
I currently have a Sherwood 1st stage with a Sherwood Minimus octo plugged into it. The Minimus doesn't breath very well deeper than about 80ft or so, so I'm going to upgrade it to the Sherwood Standard octo.

What all do I need to know about removing and then replacing an octo from the 1st stage?
I have a minimus octo, too. I have used it at 140' and it breathes just fine. Are you sure it is adjusted properly?

This is a delicate and very risky oporation. It's probably best you send me the first stage. I'll take care of it for you and give you the reg back the next time I see you.

Back
Top Bottom