Help!!! Aqua Explorers pony bracket

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Boat

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi,

I just got my "used" (that means no instructions) Aqua Explorers pony bracket in the mail today. I thought..."well that looks pretty simple to hook up".....after about 30 odd minutes...I was back where I started. Was wondering if there was a place I could find the instructions or if someone could give me some simple advice on hooking this thing up.

Thanks,
Boat

Boat:
Hi,

I just got my "used" (that means no instructions) Aqua Explorers pony bracket in the mail today. I thought..."well that looks pretty simple to hook up".....after about 30 odd minutes...I was back where I started. Was wondering if there was a place I could find the instructions or if someone could give me some simple advice on hooking this thing up.

A picture is worth a thousand words and I would love to send one but my spouse has her bracket on the boat, so I won't have a picture until we get back on Monday.

Essentially, the side with the tabs faces the pony bottle and the pony is secured with hose clamps routed around the pony and through the slots and around the backside of the tabs.

The large wings on the bracket face the big tank and are secured to the tank with the cam strap. The loop end of the cam strap is routed through the appropriately sized slot and the other end and then runs around the tank with the metal ring looping over the appropriately located tab on the other side.

A smaller strap with a fastex buckle is included and can be used to run from the small slots in the center of the bracket up and over the tank valve to help locate the tank height wise on the tank.

Thanks for the info!!! I have the bracket, and 3 pieces of the strap material. I think you're right on the picture being worth a thousand words...lol.

If you havent bought one yet....look at...
www.sea-lutions.com/ponease moves from bcd to bcd in just seconds and is not dependant on any tank so if you are using
rentals...no problem.

Thanks for your info. Do you get it from the manufacture directly?
I can't find the price info....

RICHinNC:
If you havent bought one yet....look at...
www.sea-lutions.com/ponease moves from bcd to bcd in just seconds and is not dependant on any tank so if you are using
rentals...no problem.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom