Helo from Indonesia !

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
Hello All Diver :blinking:

GLOBAL DIVE CENTRE
NAUI PRO GOLD SCUBA CENTER in INDONESIA

Global Dive Centre (GoDIVE), a NAUI PRO GOLD SCUBA CENTER as Scuba Diving School based in Jakarta Indonesia. Global Dive Centre was established on October 17th, 2003 in Jakarta by John E.Sidjabat (JES), a Certified NAUI Instructor (#41289). Lead by John Edward Sidjabat, SE, MBA, in August 2010 hold the stage of NAUI Course Director, GoDIVE emphasis on DIVE SAFETY THROUGH EDUCATION in providing the organization full range diving education of Scuba Diver up to Instructor Trainer level.
WHAT WE PROVIDE

• SCUBA DIVING EDUCATION
    Fullrange Training start from Snorkeling and Skin Diving Course, Try Scuba Diving, Scuba Diver up to Instructor Training Course and Instructor Training Workshop, including Instructor Cross Over Course.
  • DIVING TRIP ADVENTURE
    Diving Trip Regularly to Thousand Island Jakarta, Sanghyang Island Banten and Krakatau Island including Ujung Kulon Banten. We also provide 3D2N up to 7D6N Diving Trip to etc: Bali, Lombok, Alor, Komodo, Karimun Jawa, Lampung, Belitung, Weh Aceh, Derawan, Bunaken, Wakatobi, Raja Ampat and various fantastic dive site in Indonesia. We also can arrange the trip based on needs and schedule (custom made group schedule).
  • UNDERWATER PHOTOGRAPHY
    We provide underwater photography for your business need, fashion, included of pre wedding, underwater survey and inspection, documentary and film for the resort profile and advertisement.
  • EQUIPMENT
    Full support of scuba diving equipment is on Sale on our diving shop with high performance of Regulator and Split Fins from Atomic, Soft and good looking of Mask, Snorkeling, Wetsut, Booties, Fins and BCD from Moxa and TUSA. Special Discout for Dive Center or Dive Operator and Global Dive member. Maintenance and services are also available as need. .
OTHERS ACTIVITY & PROGRAM
Following its members concern for SAFETY, a group of SAR (Search and Rescue) and Risk Management is establish, called GoSAVE. As a volunteer group, the group activities range from Search and Rescue, coral-reef transplantation, and coastal community empowerment.

• NAUI CARES
    This event program present by NAUI World Wide to an underwater and concervation program, the team support coastal community to preserve the environment and underwater environment.
  • CORAL TRANSPLANTATION
    This program arrange every year and since 2010 this program. The activity is include with Coral Mapping and Reefcheck Program.
  • GLOBAL SEARCH AND VOLUNTER IN EMERGENCY – GoSAVE
    Our underwater rescue is well trained for underwater Search and Rescue. The team support the SAR of Cesna 212 crash down in Lido lake (5 victim death), Levina II Ferry burned in Jakarta Bay 2007, KM Rimba Tiga crash in Jakarta Bay 2009. GoSAR establish a close partnership with Indonesian Red Cross (PMI – Palang Merah Indonesia) and Board of National/Indonesian Search and Rescue (BASARNAS – Badan SAR Nasional), Sinabung Mountain with Child fund and also in Merapi Volcano when eruption last year.

I'm coming to Jakarta on Dec 7-14. I will be traveling alone && would like to dive a couple of days while staying at Club Bali a Hawaii Resort, I believe its near Anyer/Banten. Are you a dive shop that is nearby the hotel? I just received my OWD on Sep 22 & have logged 12 dives so far.

Howdy and welcome to Scubaboard. :admingreet:

Good to have you onboard. Stay in touch...!!

Hello from Bali :)

Hi, this is Puay Heng from Singapore. I travel to Jakarta regularly and would like to do some dives over the weekends perhaps 3d2n. Any recommendations would be appreciated. I am an advance diver.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom