Hello

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tell me about it! wow the last week sucked so bad...lindsay and her stress need a vacation..yes! im going to texas tomorrow!! so adios my scuba friends...hope everyone has a safe and happy turkey day! dont eat too much!

baltimoron:
I am going to Miami.... yessss...

woww you guys are so lucky, my thanksgiving weekend was soooooooooooooooooooo beat...all weekend all ive done is basketball tryouts, and then after basketball tryouts laze around because we're all too sore to do anything...these are the most intense conditioning drills ive ever done in my life and im going to be in good shape after its all said and done so thats good...only 7 more days of hell!!!!(tryouts) and then the longest season of my life

well we've already started tryouts for lacrosse. the season doesnt even start until like march or something but she was like "Its varsity u girls need to be in top condition." eeeehhhhhhhhhhh. i have 4 papers to write and like 2 days to do them... how much longer til christmas break?

tru dat jess...2 weeks til my break! i had CREW tryouts last week...scary! my coach put me and 2 other really good rowers in our boat and 3 first timers...well one of the smarties decided to let go of the row..and we flipped..i was so pissed...but of course im on the team! les go lindsay! yeah our season doesnt start for like another month or so..its gonna be freezing! go chazzy! go jess! good luck to every1 on tryouts

my turkey week was quite good! went to galveston and got a campus tour of Texas A&M Galveston..love it love def. goin there! food was good but i got sick cuz it was so cold on the island and my allergies went haywire..sucked!

NetDoc:
Who did you try out for? And how did it go?

hey Netdoc...my towns varsity/jv hoops team, longg tryouts this year, and hard ones too...thanks for asking.. things are going pretty well

well, thank GOD lax tryouts aren't until march.. with the study habits I currently posess, I would die. I would quite simply be dead. some times IB Cirriculum is a royal bee-yotch.

~~ But Miami was awesome!!!! I got to do some diving in Key largo, and the was LOTS of fun.. I saw a shark!!! but some guy was VERY rude to me because I was his buddy and he didn't think I was capable since I am 17... but then again he was the one that sat on a brain coral and got yelled at by the dive master. serves you right!!!!

Also, the Students Agianst Baltimore Education Cuts, the Baltimore Algebra project, and some other organizations are going to try to publically arrest our state superintendent on tuesday... I have to look all purrdy for the news programs now!!!

needless to say- things are busy for this little boy in Baltimore.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom