Hello

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ooo sounds like our very wn zachy poo is gonna be famous! o yeah wus IB? no worries...school is killin me rite now too! and i would like to kno wut stupid person decided to put lindsay in western civ AP for next semester? wierd counselors..they want me to fail! i know it!

i had a dance last nite then went out and spent the nite at my friends house..it was fun...except for the first time lindsay got defeated...or at least im in the process of gettin defeated..suck!

hey yall. I am doing very well. What are you all doing for the hols? im going to CA and im doing 3 dives (two boats (at a wreck The Yukon) and 1 shore) in La Jolla! Any diving?

IB is another cirriculum that only special schools around the world use. think of it like this: AP asks you When and what, when IB asks you Why How.... that and IB is MUCH harder than AP classes. usually you have to go to private schools or magnet schools to go to an IB School. You get an IB Diploma when you ONLY take IB classes, like I am now. and IB diploma is pretty much a "get-into-any-college-you-want card.".... but its tough. REALLY tough.

is that a good explanation?

well, the first night of Chanukkah is coming up on tuesday so there is that. I am leaving a bit early and taking the train up to Newark to get on a plane to fly to TLV to rent a car to drive six hours to go HOME!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!! Then I am going to chill out there for a bit and then bounce over to Sharm el-Sheikh, baby! so yes, in fact, I will be diving over the holidays.

HAHAHAH!!!

needless to say, I am just a bit excited.

lol that sounds fun! guess wat I have tonight!!!!!! I am going to my LDS annual scuba dinner! WHOOOOO!! you can win great prizes and there are lots of divers there. its gunna b BLAZZIN!

ill be grateful when the holidays start.. five more school days and i get a two and a half week break. Thank God. Of course Mock Trial and Lacrosse still meet, but no papers.

i think my friends are trying to get me grounded.. last night one of them decided two in the morning was a good time to show up at my house smashed.. that went over well.

ouch jess! i think my mom would literally hang me off a tree in my backyard if one of my friends did that...scary!

ok all you people who are diving over the holidays...i dont like you! o but lindsay got cleared!i think im starting class the first of the year but im not sure yet...i havent been to my dive place yet to talk to my instructor...good job lindsay!

im unfortanetly staying here over the holidays...and working..a lot!

i have my cross country banquet tonite...saweet!

im ready for school to be over...i have like a week left..o ill be happy when its over..but its only gonna get worse b4 the break...exams are coming for me...ahhh!!

I am going to sunny israel, where right now its 94 degrees. go figure. goodbye, frigid Baltimore...

amazingbiologirl:
im ready for school to be over...i have like a week left..o ill be happy when its over..but its only gonna get worse b4 the break...exams are coming for me...ahhh!!

Don't remind me..

yeah I'm staying here too. *tear*. but congrats on getting cleared. lol good luck with ur classes, but im sure itll all be tedious to you. =)

I am going to sunny israel, where right now its 94 degrees. go figure. goodbye, frigid Baltimore...

rawr you suck. lol. have funnnn!

Back
Top Bottom