Hello

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tony1964

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
New to the forum but not new to diving.
Been in & out of the water for around 30 years, starting out in the UK with a BSAC club & now semi retired living in the Canary Islands & diving most days with the wife & our friends.
Life pretty much revolves around diving & our diving friends - if we aren’t diving we are likely sitting on a beach or down the gym trying to keep fit enough for the sort of diving we like to do, lots of scrabbling around barely accessible places & doing different dives.

Sounds like my retirement dream!! Welcome!

Welcome. Hope you'll post some trip reports about the regional diving you do; I see the Canary Islands mentioned occasionally but not a lot of specific trip reports about them.

Richard.

I don't know which of the islands you're on, but if you have the chance to dive with Rubicon on Lanzarote, ask for Mark Rowe and you'll be in safe hands!

I know Rubicon; tend to private dive though - to poor for a dive centre

Back
Top Bottom