Hello

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Shawn Sorah

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Hello all, I’ve seen this forum for years and periodically will drop in to read a post that comes up in google or something but I’ve never had a membership to this site myself.

I’ve been diving for a long time doing mostly deep Tec, wreck and cave. I have done some professional diving, recovery and salvage as well. I’ve seen and done a good bit but do to unfortunate circumstances I’m going to change the way I dive and that means I’m going to sell a lot of gear. I’m not getting out of diving, just down sizing. I’m going to post everything in another thread but I wanted to say hi first.

Thank you
Shawn

Thank you.... I do know a thing or two but I really don’t like to be a know it all. I may post here or there when I think I can add value.

I’m selling a complete blending station and a CCR rebreather

Mako compressor
Haskel O2 booster
Multiple tanks for an air bank
Megalodon CCR rebreather

Thanks for the help... I don’t know if it’s a phone issue or what but I couldn’t find the thread to save my life

By the way, if you are replying to someone in particular, it works well to use the buttons in the forum to reply to a message or to quote part of the message. You can also include "@" + their user name (like this: @Shawn Sorah). Doing any of these ensures that the person you are speaking to gets a notification (& not just the thread notification which they may or may not notice) & also ensures that others know who you are speaking to. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom