Hello!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Leann H

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I'm new to the board and newly single. I have been looking at the Cozumel Invasion. This sounds very exciting. I know Coz is wonderful, as I have been twice before. I am looking to meet new diving friends. :D

welcome aboard!!!!
our group is going 1st week in jan.
...i'm not....bummer!
anyways,enjoy the site!
have fun
yaeg

Welcome to the Scuba-board. Warm weather and warm water is sounding so good about now. Me still 2ft of snow were I am at, Washington, State half way up a mountain---O-Well summer is just around the corner
( yea right) Safe diving Enjoy Cozumel

Welcome to SB, Leann. The ScubaBoard crowd is great to dive with. Elena, who appears to be organizing the Cozumel trip, is fun. Se used to live and five out here in SoCal until she was lured away by some big shot in the dive industry! I'm sure you'd enjoy doing a trip with them.

Hi Leann, Welcome aboard! I am new to this site as well. I just started diving in this area and am excited to learn about the amazing dive sites it has to offer! I think Cozumel as a newly single diver would be great for you!! Hope you go and have a great time!!

Hey Leann, I have about 35 dives and newly single too. Prob wont be able to do the Cozumel trip but not totally out of the program. Have a blast diving, keep in touch, I'm thinkin we gurl divers gotta keep ourselves in the loop!!

Back
Top Bottom