Hello from California!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

teokya

New
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hey all!

New to Scubaboard and excited to join the community. I'm a DM based in SF, and been diving about 8 years.

Most of my recent diving has been in the Cal Academy Aquarium (I'm a dive volunteer there). Itching to get out in the world and dive more in 2023!

Cheers and excited to meet you all and make some friends!

Welcome to ScubaBoard. My one trip out to try the (mostly southern) Channel Islands of California made some fond memories; you guys have good diving.

Richard.

Hey Richard! Great to meet you. I haven't had the opportunity to dive in the Channel Islands yet, but it's on my bucket list!

Always nice to see other NorCal divers on here! Welcome to SB! Hope to run into you in Monterey at some point!

Welcome to Scubaboard.
Santa Rosa here :happywave:
I dive north if the GG bridge up in Sonoma and Mendocino Counties. Great diving up here but it’s remote. I have the whole place to myself sometimes.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom