Hello

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jack45

Reaction score
Hi I am taking up diving. Everthing I know about I have just learned in the past 2 weeks and it sounds great. My Dad loves it so I figure I will to. Also where is this best place to dive in Texas (somewhere close to Dallas)? Thanks in advance

P.S. This board is awesome

This is a great place to learn. The members have been most friendly and helpful to me. Like you I'm new to diving, so every bit of info I can pick up makes the sport more enjoyable and safer!

Be safe and have fun!

KYDan

Hello and welcome to the board. It's always fun to hear from a new diver or someone in the process of obtaining their open water certification.

Take a look in the Texas Swamp Divers forum for lots of information about diving in Texas.

You will like it here...

:D

Hi new buddy,
I'm new to this board as well, starting my instructions on July 1, really syched about diving. I've learned alot from just reading threads this weekend. Good luck in your diving

Welcome to the board,

I am also new to diving (9 months) and new to this board. there is a lot of good people and information here. Good luck with your training. stay safe.

Welcome to the Board Jack,
You'll find a lot of potential Texas information & buddies in the Texas Swamp Diving Team [near the bottom of the board]

I'm centered around Austin, so all I can say is that Clear Springs SCUBA PArk is real cold in November! - but it was nice!

I believe theres a message string working right now where people are debating the best Dallas area diving - Looks like what you'd like to see!

C'mon down!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom