Hello!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

goyan

Registered
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I just recently joined Scubaboard, but have been a lurker for several months. I just wanted to take the opportunity to say hello, and comment on the fact (my opinion actually) that this is the best scubadiving board on the net.

I see way less flaming and griefing on this board compared with others which won't be named *cough* rodales *cough*.

Anyway - a little about myself.

I live in Sweetwater Tennessee, and am a Telecom Engineer. My hobbies include scuba diving, snowboarding, gas powered radio controlled cars, everquest, and good beer.
I own a DUI drysuit, Turtle fins, and am in the market for a BC and Reg. I am also considering a new bottle.
I enjoy diving in the quarrys near my home (three divable within 10 miles), diving in the Florida springs, east coast of Florida, and the carribean.
Currently I have my O/W and Nitrox certs, Cavern diving specialty, and am considering several others.

I feel like I know many of you through your posts, so I wanted to give you the chance to get to know me.

Goyan

Welcome to the baords from snowy upstate New York. :)

welcome aboard!

Welcome from way-too-cold Wisconsin.

Thanks for the warm welcome!

btw...I didn't say there weren't any flaming - just a lot less. I see some of the DIR discussions get a little *ahem* heated, but at least those discussions have meaning, and are not just a bunch of people..well, any way it seems like a much better community.

I hope I can be a good addition to the family and look forward to learning lots!

Goyan

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom