Hello to ScubaBoard and a whole host of potential new friends

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Zerathorn

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Hello everyone. :D I've just completed the online portion of my OWD Certifications and I'll be completing my confined water portions on March 22nd and 23rd. It's a bit cold here in Ohio these days, but the folks at Columbus Scuba Inc. tell me I'll be certified by the end of April. So that means I've got lots of summer to fill up with diving.

I'm 53, healthy and reasonably athletic. I've wanted to dive my whole life, and I spent many hours of my childhood in front of the TV watching National Geographic specials featuring Jacques Cousteau and his sons, all helping me discover the ocean from Calypso. Now, the kids are grown and I need something new.

So...HI!! I'm hoping to meet some folks here and share my new life adventure.

Zera

Welcome aboard, I am so new to Scuba I have not started classes yet BUT plan to this month. may we both find peace and oy above and below the waves.

Hello Ed. "Welcome Aboard" right back at ya. I've just completed the online PADI course. I've scheduled my confined water portion, and I've purchased a mask, fins, boots, and a snorkel. I think I'm going to make Columbus Scuba Inc. my dive HQ. They seem to be very nice and patient folks there and I'm really looking forward to jumping in with both feet......uh.......just sayin.... Anyway, thanks for the welcome and I'm sure we'll see each other around the boards.

Zera

I will be going through a SSI certification at DiVentures here in Missouri, then I need to move to a coastal area LOL wonder if I can afford Belize.

Back
Top Bottom