Hello to everybody

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Malene

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Bonjour !
I just joined ScubaBoard...
I have been diving for only 2.5 years, and dive only during my holidays. When not diving, I like to read about diving, to plan my future trips and just discuss about diving...
Also, I am French, I live in France, near Switzerland. There is the Leman lake which is supposed to be interesting to dive (wrecks, big fish), but since it is too cold for me ! :shakehead
My next holidays are in less than 2 weeks, and I am going to the Visayas. :D Really looking forward to it!

Welcome to THE BOARD!

Welcome to :sblogo:
:wave-smil :wave-smil
:chicken:

jeremy_diver:
Welcome on the board.

Where you from in France ??? Im from Geneva...

Enjoy this place
Hi Jeremy,

From Ferney...
Are you being unfaithful to Plongeur.com ??? :wink:...

All : thanks to all for the welcome !

smilies-41093.png

Sounds great....

If you haven't yet, click Forums above and start going thru the list - looking for those of interest to you, especially your local dive club. Always good to try a Search before starting a new thread, tho :search: - click here for Search help, and be careful about posting Threads & Replies before reading the Sticky threads at the tops of most forums. PM me if I can help you around here..

:cowboy: don

Malene:
Hi Jeremy,

From Ferney...
Are you being unfaithful to Plongeur.com ??? :wink:...

All : thanks to all for the welcome !

Dont wanna kill them but p.com is a little pathetic... always talking about the same things, boring as hell.

For people who dont know what plongeur.com is, this is a french forum about scuba diving.

hey and welcome to the board from a fellow european!

Greetings and welcome to ScubaBoard from a citizen of the world... even though many think I'm from Mars or Xanadu! Enjoy your diving wherever you go.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom