Hello to all from New Zealand

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dive-class101

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hey there My name is nerida I'm a diving fanatic from New Zealand. Recently got my dive masters certificate and found this site bout 3 weeks ago. I just want to give you all a friendly hello and for all you other divers out there to give me a friendly hello in return.....

Diving in New zealand is certainly a huge thing and enjoyed by many but surprisingly there aren't many clubs etc for us to join.... :(

Well I have a few questions for any one reading.
* Have you ever been to New Zealand to go Diving?
* Does anyone know any ither dive sites than the "poor knights"
* Does anyone wanna visit New Zealand and have any questions for me.

Welcome to the SB. No I have not been to New Zealand diving. I've been to ackland (at the airport so that doesn't really count ...) would love to visit when I can stay longer than 45 minutes :)

Hi there and welcome, this is a great resource isn't it?
There are quite a few kiwis on the board. Go down to the Australasia and the Pacific forum and you will see what sort of questions get asked about diving in NZ. Where you do your "local" diving?
Alison

Welcome to SB, If you have any questions about diving this is the place to be.
Happy diving:D

Hello Nerida, welcome to ScubaBoard. I had the pleasure of visiting NZ a couple of years ago and had a wonderful time. No diving on that visit but found lots of stuff to do, including bungy jumping off the Kawarau Bridge. Woo hoo, what a blast!

Anyway there's lots of good dive info here. Enjoy and please let us know about your dives and the local sites.

Cheers,
Mike

Welcome to the board. Lots of good people and information here. Enjoy.

Welcome to SB. I visited your country on a three month backpacking and diving trip through SE Asia and the Pacific. Unfortunately I had a cold the entire time I was there so I wasn't able to dive.

Back
Top Bottom