Hello there i am Jacob Sullivan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sullivan5

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi there my name is Jacob Sullivan I am a 16 year old high school student I'm involved with the FFA and I am a certified open water and nitrox diver I also do welding and a little bit of an inventor i have a career plan of going into the navy and doing underwater welding for a few years then joining into the coast gaurd for a few more years afterwords I plan on buying me a nice big off shore boat as well as working on becoming a dive master ( working on becoming a dive master as of now tell I'm out of the coastguard) and then I plan on starting up an off shore charter for scubadiving and deep sea fishing.

Welcome on board Jacob! One of the best things you have done is to sign up on here. I have made some really good friends who later became dive buddies and I am sure you will get to do the same.

Sounds like a great plan Jacob! Lots of great information here on Scuba Board and great mentors to help you along!

Thanks and as soon as I got in and did my first enclosed dive throu my basic open watter I was in love with scuba

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom