Hello, starting Dive Master and came across this BB. Nice to meet everyone

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Alexisdog

Registered
Reaction score
An American diver who hasn’t taken a certification class in the USA since Open Water. Just wandering around… and my 2 older kids did their first Open Water pool session last night.

Ah, warm water diver! What made you decide to do DM? Are you going to herd students at the local dive hole?

You may want to apply to access the Instructor to Instructor forum when you get your DM cert:

An American diver who hasn’t taken a certification class in the USA since Open Water. Just wandering around… and my 2 older kids did their first Open Water pool session last night.
Welcome and good luck with your DM training! :)

Ah, warm water diver! What made you decide to do DM? Are you going to herd students at the local dive hole?
I started doing about 20 years ago in Manhattan, New York, but was difficult to get to the location and I left it midway. Just wanting to finish what I started. Also, maybe work a bit when we are traveling around, do some underwater time without going broke.

Back
Top Bottom