Hello from Vancouver, British Columbia!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome to the board Illiad, BC has some excellent diving, I always bring my gear when I travel on business from Ontario! On another note, let your addiction begin, kinda like my morning addiction to UF... :)

Howdy from Texas and welcome to SB!

I'd love to plan a trip up to dive your waters...!!

Good to have you here. Click here to PM me if I can help you get started in our various forums.

:bandit_2: don

smiley-linie-004.gif

Yup, I heard all about BC diving and would love to come out west sometime to try it.

Way to go newbie! Dive in right away and build your experience! Glad you're able to handle the cold water. If you ever want to dive in warm Texas water, c'mon down, you're always welcome here.
Welcome aboard Crazy Diver! If you ever need any advice or help, we're here for you.

Britt
CrazyScuba.com :fish:

KaBoOm:
Welcome to the board Illiad, BC has some excellent diving, I always bring my gear when I travel on business from Ontario! On another note, let your addiction begin, kinda like my morning addiction to UF... :)

Uh oh. I've been made!

Thanks for the welcome. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom