Hello from Turks and Caicos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
Hello all! I have been a big fan of scubaboard for oh... I'd say a good five years now. I somehow just never got around to actually signing up and posting anything. Anyways, I'm here now, and looking forward to joining in on some of the conversations that take place here.

I'm originally from Portland, OR and have done a bit of diving up and down the Oregon coast as well as up in the Tacoma/Seattle area of WA. After realizing how much I loved diving, I moved to Egypt to become a PADI Instructor. I spent a year over there, went back to the states for a couple years, and have spent the last three years working on Grand Turk, in the Turks and Caicos.

Great to be here.

Welcome! Where are you staying in T&C and who are you diving with? Have fun!

Welcome! Where are you staying in T&C and who are you diving with? Have fun!

I live on the capital, Grand Turk. I work with one of the dive centers on the island and really enjoy it. Shoot me a message if you ever come out this way and want some suggestions!

Chris,

My friend and I stayed at Aqua House the beginning of January 2015. You and Connor took a group to Salt Cay. We had a great time.

My whole family is headed back to the island Jan 8-16 2016.

I just completed my open water certification this weekend and will take Advanced the end of October. My Dad is an experienced diver and he and I will be using you guys for our dive trips. Should I set anything up in advance or wait until we arrive.

You guys inspired me to go for it and I cannot wait to get there and experience the ocean.

Be well,
Brandon

---------- Post added September 28th, 2015 at 10:35 AM ----------

GIBBS cay.....not Salt

howdy and welcome from south Florida USA.....

Welcome to SB!

Hopefully you'll stick around the forums and join the discussion - always good to have a new voice here!

Ray

Welcome to SCUBAboard!

What is the current water temp. on the surface & at 60'?

Are you being impacted by Joaquin?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom