Hello from the Northwest by way of Texas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Goose75

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello! I've been reading this board for a couple of months and decided to sign up. I was certified in Texas last August and will take the advanced class and drysuit specialty this weekend in Seattle. I'm here in Seattle (Everett) until April and then I return to Fort Worth, Texas. I'm getting my cold water exposure before returning to the wonderful broiling heat of home. Still working on getting all the gear for my wife and myself. Buying things in twos is twice as expensive! We have dive computers/regs and BCDs left to buy. We hope to Nitrox certify in April/May and visit Bonaire this summer.

:wavey: Heya, and welcome to the Board!

Hello there Dearman,

welcome to Scuba Board! and safe diving :diver:

Click here to greet a new member!
:happywave
No experience needed and it feels great!

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Welcome! I grew up in arlington TX, and am now living up here in Tacoma. If you want to get in some dives in the south sound, let me know. I am usually diving every week-end.
Dearman:
Hello! I've been reading this board for a couple of months and decided to sign up. I was certified in Texas last August and will take the advanced class and drysuit specialty this weekend in Seattle. I'm here in Seattle (Everett) until April and then I return to Fort Worth, Texas. I'm getting my cold water exposure before returning to the wonderful broiling heat of home. Still working on getting all the gear for my wife and myself. Buying things in twos is twice as expensive! We have dive computers/regs and BCDs left to buy. We hope to Nitrox certify in April/May and visit Bonaire this summer.

Howdy!

And welcome to SB - the biggest, the best, the fastest growing, and :D the friendliest!
If you'll click ScubaBoard.com above, you'll be taken to our long list of forums, a wealth of information and resources. At the bottom, be sure to notice the Local & Singles Dive Club forums.

PM me if I can help you learn your way around; that is - click my username to the upper left, then follow the prompts to send me a "Personal Message." :thumb:

:cowboy: don

Welcome to ScubaBoard! warning the board is addicting and will create a habit! have fun there is a wealth of information here...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom