Hello, new diver here from the PNW

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome to ScubaBoard! Glad you joined!

Hi! I’m in Mukilteo. Currently, I am only set up to vacation dive warm water, but, may someday try diving local. I hear there is great diving close by.

Is the visibility better in the San Juan’s this time of year? Seems it should be.

@HPG,

Welcome! You might find the dive planning document that you can find in my signature under dive documents useful. Plenty of shops, charters, and dive clubs for you to find plenty of dive buddies. Marker Buoy Dive Club is probably the most active. The dive shop, Eight (located in Des Moines) has probably the most active community of any shop.

I just looked into your dive planning document...I've been looking for something like that for the past 2 months!
Thank you very much @wetb4igetinthewater
Let me know if you'd see area of improvements. I need to update as the boat charter situation has changed (Ocean Quest is no longer running public charters).

Back
Top Bottom