Hello from the Heartland!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divin'Papaw

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello from Indiana! :D

I'm a new diver and I discovered the board about a week ago. It has already proven to be invaluable as I've been researching my 1st major equipment purchase (reg, BC, computer).

I was OW certified last Sept and then completed an equipment spec course in Oct. I'm diving in Grand Cayman in April on a cruise my wife and I are taking our kids on for my daughter's senior year in high school. I've already registered for AOW and Nitrox certification in June and I just booked a wreck diving course in NC for July. As you can tell, I've fallen in love with diving!

Thanks for all of the info you've already provided, and I'm looking forward to continuing the learning and to, one day, actually be able to give back!

Jim 'Divin'Hoosier'

welcome to scuba board

Welcome to the Scuba board! Jim, if we can be of any help with your scuba purchases let us know..... we've got tons of stuff. The scuba board is great for advice on getting the right gear. That's one of the reasons I love it here, everyone is so helpful. Have fun :)

Thanks Scuba Jerm. I've bookmarked your site!

Jim (Divin'Hoosier)

:wavey: Welcome to the
logo.gif
!

Certainly glad to have you here. :thumb:

:cowboy2: don

smiley-linie-009.gif

Back
Top Bottom