Hello from the dive islands of the Philippines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ericvb

New
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I discovered your forum while surfing evals on BCDs and REGs and I am pleased with the informative discussions at your board.

The most I can contribute for now is to introduce you to the various dive islands of the Philippines. I took my OW and AOW in Boracay Island for those of you who have heard of this paradise. In Manila, the easily accessible spots are in Anilao, Batangas, short of two hours drive. Other interesting places would be Bohol and Palawan Islands.

If anyone is anywhere near our part of the world, please feel free to get in touch and I would be happy to link you up with the good operators.

All the best,
Eric B

welcome to Scubaboard Eric!

I will remember your name! I would LOVE to go to the Philippines one day... It has been my dream to go there for years already!

My dad did some scuba diving in Bohol... he said it one of the most beautiful places he had ever seen... Can't wait to check it out too!

Watersprite

Welcome to the scubaboards from waters that are the complete opposite of your location (Great Lakes... fresh & cold)... and from another Eric (mine is spelled Erich actually.. but you get the point) :D

Dive safe!
:snorkel:

Hey, anytime you want to visit, just let me know.
Just remember, 3mm would be considered thick here, shorties will do! Some even dive with no wet suit, just swim shorts or surf shirts.
Most LDS arrange for dive trips and live-aboards.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom