Hello from Sword Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

zebu14

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello,

I'm a french diver and I live in Normandy, close to Sword beach and its wrecks.
I dive since I am 10 and I recently obtained my passport to 60m depths.

Apart from diving, I use to build model planes/drones, I like electronics and photography.

Cheers.

Welcome to ScubaBoard @zebu14. Tell us more about the diving you have done in that area.

Thanks for joining our forum.

welcome

Welcome to ScubaBoard @zebu14. Tell us more about the diving you have done in that area.

Thanks for joining our forum.

Thank you all for your messages.

In the area, there are a lot of wrecks, mainly from WWII (and WWI) : vehicles, ships, armed raw materials transports...
A lot of them are within depth of 15-30m at low tide level and you have to go quite far sometimes to find >40m depths (about 15 nautic miles)..
I have done several wrecks recently : HMS Magic, Dragon, HMS Durban, "Caboteur 83"
I am planning to do the Barsac wreck (a nickel ore transport ship, sunk by UB-80, Kplt Max Viebeg, during WW-I) and I hope I will dive on some other "famous" wrecks as the Norfalk, Empire Broadsword, Leopoldville.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom