Hello from SW Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DecoDonkey

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
My name is Craig. I dive in the south Florida area from the Florida Keys up to the Pompano Beach area. I learned to dive in college back in 1993 and promptly got back out. I picked up the sport again a couple of summers ago and have loved it. I just finished my first technical certification: TDI Helitrox. I plan on gaining some experience with that and then taking full Trimix.

I decided to join SB because every time I Google a scuba related question, the results almost always show threads from SB. I did not need to join just to read the answers and experience of the more experienced divers, but I have been searching for a few pieces of equipment and decided to post an ad searching for a tank. I look forward to learning a lot from the forums on here. Thanks!

Welcome to SB....You're not that far from Venice, for sharks' teeth and fossil hunting....When the 'viz' is decent.....

I have friends up in the Punta Gorda/Port Charlotte area that are always trying to get me to do the shark tooth dives. I am just not much for shallow, low viz dives. I much prefer the Keys and Pompano area. Where do you dive?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom