Hello from Spain

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Seta

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello,
I am Javier, 42 year old AOW from Spain. I have been following these community for sometime now and finally I decided to make an account.
I mainly dive when I travel. I have dived in the Philippines, Malaysian Borneo, Bali, Pulau Weh, Thailand, Egypt, Portugal and of course Spain.
Regards
Javier​

Welcome to ScubaBoard

!Bienvenido! Where in Spain do you dive or have you dived?

Hello,
I have dived in Menorca, Islas Columbretes, Javea, Cádiz, La Palma (Canary Islands). ..

Best marine reservist in the Spanish Mediterranean is supposed to be in Mallorca, after that there is Menorca, Islas Medas, Isla Hormiga, Columbretes.
Best diving is supposed to be in El Hierro, Canary Islands.

But it depends what kind of diving you prefer, of course :)

howdy and welcome from southeast florida usa.....

Hello,
I am Javier, 42 year old AOW from Spain. I have been following these community for sometime now and finally I decided to make an account.
I mainly dive when I travel. I have dived in the Philippines, Malaysian Borneo, Bali, Pulau Weh, Thailand, Egypt, Portugal and of course Spain.
Regards
Javier​
Hello Jvier
welcome to scubaboard, i am mohamed from Egypt, i conduct a market research about scuba diving in EGYPT and try to find out about spanish preferences, could you please respond to the below Questionnaire

link to the Questionnaire

https://goo.gl/forms/9j7X281nkliK8EJe2

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom