Hello from San Diego

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WyattGlynn

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello All,

I'm a fairly new (certified two years ago) but avid (before Covid, I was in the water at least every couple weeks) diver based out of San Diego, CA. I've also recently gotten into underwater photography and am learning the ropes of that additional challenge.

I've lurked around some posts on this forum before, but thought I should finally join given the resources here. I look forward to learning from you all, and hopefully be able to provide some insight of my own at some point down the road.

--Wyatt

Wyatt,

Welcome to the board! I am also a pretty active 2nd year diver and have learned a ton on this site. I mostly dive the Central Coast from Ventura and the Channel Islands up to Monterey Bay and would like to get down dive La Jolla sometime.

Cheers,
Mike

Wyatt,

Welcome to the board! I am also a pretty active 2nd year diver and have learned a ton on this site. I mostly dive the Central Coast from Ventura and the Channel Islands up to Monterey Bay and would like to get down dive La Jolla sometime.

Cheers,
Mike

Let me know if you ever make it down here!

Hello All,

I'm a fairly new (certified two years ago) but avid (before Covid, I was in the water at least every couple weeks) diver based out of San Diego, CA. I've also recently gotten into underwater photography and am learning the ropes of that additional challenge.

I've lurked around some posts on this forum before, but thought I should finally join given the resources here. I look forward to learning from you all, and hopefully be able to provide some insight of my own at some point down the road.

--Wyatt

Welcome Wyatt. I have been out of the water for many years, but looking to get back into it. Hope to run into you sometime.

Hi Wyatt welcome to Scubaboard! So pleased to have you join us.

howdy and welcome from southeast florida...perhaps you could post some of your photos..so us east coast divers can see the underwater west coast?

Hi @WyattGlynn

Welcome to SB!

You have some wonderful local shore and boat diving. I spent some of my early diving years, mostly shore diving, when I attended UCSD from 1972-6. I have had the opportunity to return to San Diego half a dozen times and really enjoyed the diving, Wreck Alley, kelp forests, Hogan, Coronados.

We're all hoping the Covid-19 pandemic will allow us to get back diving

Let me know if you ever make it down here!

Welcome fellow San Diegan! Where exactly in SD are you? I'm always looking for more buddies! Feel free to PM me if you don't want to completely put it our there.

howdy and welcome from southeast florida...perhaps you could post some of your photos..so us east coast divers can see the underwater west coast?

I really only have good pictures from my last dive before this whole covid situation went down, as I got my camera shortly before that, but here are some pictures from the oil rigs off San Pedro:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom