Hello From N. Texas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

swartzcl

Reaction score
Hello. As a Florida transplant I'm a bit spoiled when it comes to good places to dive. Any ideas within a day's travel from the DFW Area?

Thanks and I'm glad I found y'all.

Howdy,

check out the Texas Swamp Divers forum for more local info and future buddies.

Laurens

Moved from Introductions & Greets forum.

swartzcl:
Hello. As a Florida transplant I'm a bit spoiled when it comes to good places to dive. Any ideas within a day's travel from the DFW Area?

Thanks and I'm glad I found y'all.
Check out www.clearspringsscubapark.com this is the best it gets.... unless you take a trip to the Flower Gardens, Stetson Bank or the rigs...

Welcome!!

Hi there! A bunch of us are going to be a clearsprings the weekend of the 16-17 and camping out. Check out their website and if you can, come out and see us!

Angie

Welcome to Texas, where it is hotter and probally more humid then where your from, but at least we do not get the huricanes as often

Welcome to the boards. Clear Springs and Athens are the two most popular mud holes. There are other options too.

Come join us sometime and check it out.

TwoBit

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom