Hello from Monterey

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OWDiver3

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello all,

I am somewhat new to the Monterey area and looking to get out and dive. I have all of my own gear and overall pretty flexible to dive-both weekends and weekdays. So far I have dove Point Lobos, Breakwater and McAbee beach in the Monterey area and most recently did some diving in Hawaii off Oahu. Feel free to reach put to me and we can try to set something up.

Welcome to SB OWDiver3. You've come to the right place for scuba diving on the surface. Many SB members are from California.

Wecome OWDiver3,

You are ahead of the game: 1) you live in Monterey, 2) you have your own gear - I think youll be diving a lot

A few resources:

This board's NorCal regional forum:
NorCal

as someone mentioned, several Monterey-scuba based facebook pages & groups

I also recommend the Meetup website and app. Its how I generally get my buddies.

Im out of commission for a couple of weeks, but I will gladly dive w you.

Thanks for the great info. I look forward to checking out your recommendations and hopefully getting some diving in!

Welcome from the SE part of the country

howdy and welcome from southeast florida....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom