Hello from Michigan!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hello from across the river!

1_T_Submariner:
Lions Superbowl now thats a sense of humor!! Welcome to scubaboard.

I know, using "Lions" and "superbowl" in the same sentence must break most(if not all) of the English grammar rules.:wink:

Anyhoot...Thank you everyone for the kind welcomes! Scubabord rocks!:D

I've just returned to Michigan the day after the superbowl from Southern Leyte, int eh Philippines. My brother is a diver and was just married there. We spent the first week of his honeymoon at the newly opening Sogod Bay Dive Resort. The first 6 guests and divers all came back raving about the pristine reef, clarity, and sea life in abundance. Apparently there are some gigantic whale sharks to be found right there. I myslef have not ventured into diving, but went snorkleing off the reosrt beach and was amazed to see the abundance of colorful fish on the coral not 10 feet off the shore. The water was nice - MUCH warmer than Lake Michigan right now! :)
I highly reccommend Sogod Bay for diving and the new resort, Sogod Bay Scuba Resort for anyone.

Thanks for joining... :)

:cowboy2: don

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom