Hello from Illinois

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good evening from the south east side of Naperville.

Most of us here on the board from the Chicago area dive at the Haigh down in Kankakee, and some dive in the Lake.

Come join us for some dives.
Jim Breslin

Oh plenty. It's Lake Michigan season! And then there's always Haigh for the other times. Welcome to the board!

Welcome to the board. Hello from the south east side of Naperville. Pretty darn close to Jim. As Jim said, we dive Haigh Quarry when we can't get out on the big lake. I try to get out on the lake as much as I can. Hope to see you sometime.

Anybody in the Chicago area who would like to dive Haigh or Pearl on a weekday? Or does everybody have day jobs?

Thursdays are good dive days for me.
Let's dive Haigh - that should be close to you. I can't make it the next two thursdays, but the 18th or 25th would be great. We could meet at the quarry. The entry is on me. Sorry to put it off, but that's the first date available. How do you look for one of those two dates? Bring anybody else you want.

Cliff

I'll take a look at the calendar and see what we can do. Right now both look good to me. I'll send some inquiries out to some other divers. That way you can meet some more people, gain some new buddies for diving, and more is more fun.

Welcome to the board..

I'm just a bit NorthWest of you..

I dive Haigh & Pearl Lake on a regular basis. Will be dipping into Lake Michigan on August 16th for the first time!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom