Hello from Hurghada, Red Sea, Egypt

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Same marine life almost. Much less colorful. Generally speaking, we search for Wrecks mainly when we go that deep.
Ok so you suspect(?) an unknown wreck somewhere and your customers would like to find one. That is the purpose of these dives?
Ok od course there are other options to penetrate or visit deeper wrecks, but these shown profiles seem to be not adequate for this. Its just to make clear I got you right, or did I miss something?

But maybe its just a different approach. I personally would go only deep for a reason, which gives me something I cannot do more shallow.

I see 84m with a total RT of 45min and 100m for a total RT of 65min.

I wouldn’t put any hope in that search method.
Those are training dives. Indeed short for skills practice 🙂

Ok so you suspect(?) an unknown wreck somewhere and your customers would like to find one. That is the purpose of these dives?
Ok od course there are other options to penetrate or visit deeper wrecks, but these shown profiles seem to be not adequate for this. Its just to make clear I got you right, or did I miss something?

But maybe its just a different approach. I personally would go only deep for a reason, which gives me something I cannot do more shallow.
In some cases, we suspect yes.
In other cases, we just dive for fun at a new depth and place, then we encounter a wreck or so.
The profiles shared are training profiles for skills practice.

70% of our dives are recreational dives for open water and advanced level. However, the rest 20% are technical configurations to penetrate with longer bottom time and shorter deco.

The 100+ meters dives are only 10% of our business portfolio due to its cost and siills level complexity.

What we are on Splash simply a one-stop boat, where we can help you achieve whichever goals safely as long as you have the required skills, licences and medical qualifications.

In some cases, we suspect yes.
In other cases, we just dive for fun at a new depth and place, then we encounter a wreck or so.
The profiles shared are training profiles for skills practice.

70% of our dives are recreational dives for open water and advanced level. However, the rest 20% are technical configurations to penetrate with longer bottom time and shorter deco.

The 100+ meters dives are only 10% of our business portfolio due to its cost and siills level complexity.

What we are on Splash simply a one-stop boat, where we can help you achieve whichever goals safely as long as you have the required skills, licences and medical qualifications.
Thanks for this explanation. So the photos were more of training dives. Well I assumed its advertisment snd thus more the regular spectacular things you do with the customers. Thanks for clarification.

Is there an operational decompression chamber in Hurghada?

Thanks for this explanation. So the photos were more of training dives. Well I assumed its advertisment snd thus more the regular spectacular things you do with the customers. Thanks for clarification.
Most welcome 😊

Back
Top Bottom