Hello from Guam--new to board

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Don't worry too much about me. I'm pretty thick skinned, as a former officer's brat and then a service member myself, it takes a lot to ruffle my feathers.

I'm just trying to make sure others aren't traumatized by a swinging testicle from time to time. LOL!

Sea you in the Deep Blue!

don't worry about the swinging testicles!

Boz - I am a GIRL.... my name is Alison... kera lucu is the Indonesian name of my bar in Bali... means funny monkey, although the English version is Funky MOnkey. There is no Indo word for funky.... hence the closest equivalent.

Funny you should mention the "in between boy/girl" thing as I live in THailand which is rife with 'lady-boys'. But no, I am definitely female (last I checked.)

I lived in Sydney for four years when I was working and studying hotel managment at Ryde College of TAFE (yech :p). Loved Sydney, would move back tomorrow if I could.

Pics? You want pics already? But we hardly know each other! :wink:

Oh yeah, the reason my signature only includes my name is because I couldn't think of anything witty and diving related to put in there. Still working on it.

Cheers, Ears

Mario, good to see there's a fallow bubble bandit on board. I have a feeling that most of the regulators and guys with advice are ex-mil. Good to see, don't mind being censored one bit...how are things between you and your dad these days, anyway...:) Sorry, couldn't help that one. Keep up the good work, thank you for the advice on the other page, am still chasing further details up. And I promise I'll behave.

To the Funky Monkey, well...don't I feel like a Royal twit, "are you a boy or a girl"...apologies, I haven't a clue where my manners have gone. Ryde TAFE? Man it's a small world. For awhile, I managed the main bar at the El Rancho Hotel, Epping, you should be quite familiar with that classy establishment. I might have already seen you do some things on the bar that we should not really talk about here (see above):). How did Bali and then Thailand come about? Sounds like you've had fun travelling around. Oh no, let me guess. Wouldn't be mummie and daddie's rich b...ch travelling fund, by any chance? Sorry, but I can't help stirring up...I'm originally from Bosnia, moved here in '90 (before the Big Bang), finished school, did lotsa silly stuff/ had fun and then decided to finally take things a bit more seriously and (insert heavy Texan accent) joined me in the A.R.M.Y. - Army. Yee-haa...I have since had most of my brain removed and am now much more conforming. Mario would understand exactly where I am coming from.
Anyway babe, better go and save the world, keep in touch and I'll work hard to get some pics:)
Scratch ya
Bozzy Bear

Funky Monkey,
If you're ever interested in what I look like, I'm on http://www.Playgirl.com under Bigthings #69. Check it out sometime. Ooh, I am so tempted to comment on the second part of your name and the word "spanking" but I know I will get banned for life. Have already gone to far away from diving, so that's it...from now on, bubble talk only.
Boz

Hey Lilman! I've been to the Big Island a couple of times - the diving was better than I expected. We went with Eco Adventures in Kona - very good outfit. You have to do the Manta Ray night dive if you get the chance. Pretty cool. Have not dove in Cancun but spent some time in Cozumel - nice dive spots, but too crowded (with humans) for me!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom