Hello from exuma

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dendiver

Reaction score
Hello I am new to this site. I live in exuma bahamas. Has anyone been diving here. I have been diving for 32 years and still enjoy every dive. I am looking for dive buddies in the bahamas any out there?

dendiver:
Hello I am new to this site. I live in exuma bahamas. Has anyone been diving here. I have been diving for 32 years and still enjoy every dive. I am looking for dive buddies in the bahamas any out there?

I have done a couple cave expeditions in the Exumas.

Grand Exuma and north to Lee Stocking

Welcome aboard!! Next year I will be visiting Exuma and renting a houseboat. I have tried to find someone who has rented from these people www.bahamahouseboats.com , do you have any knowledge of them?

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

don

:D

You are going to be so glad you found this board. I have been diving for 16 years, yet have learned so much in the short time I have been on SB.

Welcome to SB!

K

CAPT HOOK:
Lots of Islands in the Exumas, where do you live?

Our favorite area in the Bahamas. Lucky you!
I live in georgetown on great exuma. Sorry I didnt answer you sooner but we had a storm last week and it knocked the phones out. Its all part of living down here. Nothing ever works right.

Dennis

Curt Bowen:
I have done a couple cave expeditions in the Exumas.

Grand Exuma and north to Lee Stocking
I know were those blue holes are but dont have the nerve to go in them. I sometimes fish around them when the water is to rough to go on the out side of stocking island.

Dennis

mikswi:
Welcome aboard!! Next year I will be visiting Exuma and renting a houseboat. I have tried to find someone who has rented from these people www.bahamahouseboats.com , do you have any knowledge of them?
Yes I have spoken to two diffent families that were on those house boats. They were having a great time. They said it is the only way to take a vacation. Look me up when you come down. I will take you diving!

Dennis

DandyDon:
Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

don

:D
Thanks Don, This is a great site. After the first day on logged on I lost my phone service in a storm for a week. I back on line.
Dennis

Back
Top Bottom