Hello from DFW

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SirExilon

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Well, we are a couple of newly cert Open Water and Nitrox divers. trying to go out every weekend to get our underwater fix ;-) Always looking for new places to go to explore and enjoy our underwater time.
We are going for Advance Open Water and later on Divemaster, that this how deep the Diving bug bit us ;-)

We have to say thank you to the Scuba Shop Keller, Rick and Dawn and John are just great teachers and mentors to have.

We are going for Advance Open Water and later on Divemaster, that this how deep the Diving bug bit us ;-)

Welcome, DFW here too.

My advice, I would not get too caught up in all the certifications and focus more on getting diving experience. There is zero doubt in my mind that the 100s and 100s of dives in the awesomely murky Texas lakes is what made me a good diver, not the certifications.

Welcome, DFW here too.

My advice, I would not get too caught up in all the certifications and focus more on getting diving experience. There is zero doubt in my mind that the 100s and 100s of dives in the awesomely murky Texas lakes is what made me a good diver, not the certifications.
I think you are correct, but one of us found his career, you know when you say this is it, I can do this and not feel it is work.. kind of thing. So, I'm going along on the ride and doing Dives as I'm his buddy lol, but I truly enjoy it too, just being down there it is quiet and enjoyable, especially when you can see something been if is 8 feet apart haha.

Back
Top Bottom