Hello from Colombia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

teadee22

New
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi everyone, my name's Toby and I'm a newish British diver living in Colombia.
Long time lurker on this forum and wanted to say hi!

I recently got a gopro and have been doing some underwater filming in and around Colombia. I've just returned from San Andres where I shot this video:
I'm headed to Providencia (Old Providence) next week, so if anyone has been and has any suggestions for good dive sites, I'd love to hear them.

Also are there any other divers actively diving in Colombia here?

Hello Toby: Thank you for the nice video and welcome to ScubaBoard. Glad you decided to join the forum.

Welcome!
Nice video!

Welcome in from the cold of lurking. Thanks for the nice video.

Welcome! I went to Bogota for business back in May and will be headed back in March for a few days. I really like Colombia, only I'm guessing you're on the coast where I hear it is beautiful.

Hi everyone, my name's Toby and I'm a newish British diver living in Colombia.
Long time lurker on this forum and wanted to say hi!

I recently got a gopro and have been doing some underwater filming in and around Colombia. I've just returned from San Andres where I shot this video:
I'm headed to Providencia (Old Providence) next week, so if anyone has been and has any suggestions for good dive sites, I'd love to hear them.

Also are there any other divers actively diving in Colombia here?

More please!!

So glad you've joined us and thanks for sharing your footage. I'd love to see more. Had always planned to dive San Andres and Providencia, just never made it. I did dive at Rosarios once.

Welcome! I went to Bogota for business back in May and will be headed back in March for a few days. I really like Colombia, only I'm guessing you're on the coast where I hear it is beautiful.
Thank you very much. I live inland very close to Bogota actually. Let me know if you decide to tack on a few days in March and head out to do some diving!

More please!!

So glad you've joined us and thanks for sharing your footage. I'd love to see more. Had always planned to dive San Andres and Providencia, just never made it. I did dive at Rosarios once.
Thanks very much, just got back from Providencia and can share another vid of that too, these are very fun to shoot and make.

@teadee22 Hi Toby,

Thanks for the nice videos, I had not heard of San Andres and Providencia, in the Caribbean.

After diving Cocos, Galapagos, and Revillagigedos over the last 3 years, I will be visiting Colombia, to dive Malpelo, next June.

@teadee22 Hi Toby,

Thanks for the nice videos, I had not heard of San Andres and Providencia, in the Caribbean.

After diving Cocos, Galapagos, and Revillagigedos over the last 3 years, I will be visiting Colombia, to dive Malpelo, next June.

Glad to have introduced them to you. Malpelo is an amazing destination, certainly on my list. I'm very jealous!

Back
Top Bottom