Hello From Central Mass

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

epconti

Contributor
Reaction score
Well hello there.

I just completed my certification course a week or so ago and am going crazy waiting for the open water dives. Between having a camp on Lake Winnipesaukee, NH, a brother in Portsmouth, NH, a father-in-law who served on the Spiegel Grove and an expecting wife, this is definitely going to be an exciting year!

- eric

Just completed the course waiting for the OW check out dives. Going to poor viz but i'll love every second of it. This diving stuff is making me crazy its all I think about every second. I wish someone would have warned me it was going to take over my life.LOL :)

Welcome to the board and go check out the NELD section on the board. Good diving on the lake.

Eric

Welcome aboard, epconti.

You should check out the New England Lobstah Divahs section. We are very active and dive together frequently. Most of us know each other by this point. If you ever want a buddy, just post there and you'll have no trouble.

We do a ton of shore diving from Cape Ann, MA (Rockport, Gloucester). Vis varies from site to site and everyone has their favorites, but you'll always see a lot of lobster, crab, starfish, flounder, skate, and a ton of other sea life.

Drop me a PM if you are ever looking for a buddy.

Thanks, all.

ericfine, I saw the other day a post from you about diving in the winter time. I was having difficulty getting the reply buttons to work on this site (changing to IE fixed that), but wanted to see if you found a place. Inland Divers (www.inlandivers.com) on Rt. 9 in Leicester has a 12' pool we've been using. There also was a lady from Grafton in the class I took.

I'll definitely being keeping an eye on the NELD section. Thanks!

- eric

Greetings from the Lone Star!

Welcome to the board. I'm sure you'll find it both entertaining and educational.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom