Hello from Bridgeport, CT!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

orbitdive

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I just returned from the Dema (Dive Equipment & Marketing Assoc.) show in Orlando and signed myself and my dive shop on to Scuba Board.com. Can't say I'll be able to check this site as often as I'd like, but it looks like a really cool place to hang out!!
If anyone from the Connecticut area sees this, note that I own a full time, full service dive center here in Bridgeport, CT. We do everything from Equipment sales, service, instruction, air/nitrox fills, local charter boats in Long Island Sound as well as Caribbean/Pacific dive travel just about every month!

Shop's name is: Orbit Marine Sports (we also do kite surfing & mountain boards), 3273 Fairfield Ave. Bridgeport, CT. 06605 1-800-395-DIVE (3483) web:eek:rbitmarine.com. I'm Capt. Noel (like the new Hurricane!) Voroba is my name and I started my shop in 1973.
If there's anything I can do for you, please feel free to call or e mail me at orbitdive@aol.com. If dive trips are on your list of things to do, please check out out trip list at orbitmarine.com/trips. We get people from all over the world traveling with us and singles are more than welcome as we can pair you up with other divers as roomates and/or buddies.

Thanks for the opportunity to introduce myself. Again, I'm running a large shop and I don't get much free time to check the computer, but please check us out! If you find something you'd like more information on, please don't hesitate to email or give me a call!

I met Noel at DEMA and since business took me to Connecticut the following week, I took him up on his offer and visited Orbit Marine in Bridgeport. Noel's definitely got a great shop with everything you could ask for: he carries products from the best manufacturers, offers a full slate of classes, goes diving locally (when in season) and leads trips to excellent diving destinations, and is a great guy to just shoot the S#!+ and swap dive stories.

If you're up that way, definitely check out Orbit Marine.

Thanks Dan! It was great to see you on my turf! Hope you can join us next season for a local boat dive on my "new" wreck! Just bring your digging tools!

Noel

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom