Hello from Argentina!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome to the board. You will find a lot good information and honest opinions here... and some of these folks are a real hoot! Argentina huh... cool!.. I'll have to pull out the map and check it out again. That's one of the things that makes the board so cool. You can exchange ideas and info with divers all over the world. Divers are very friendly people...sort of a "brother(and sister)hood of divers"..

Yet another hello from north of the old 49. A warm welcome from Ottawa - Canada.

Dear Cecilia: I am Rubén, from.. (believe it or not) PARANÁ, ENTRE RÍOS !!! So please give me a call (0266) 154639148 or drop me an e-mail to rubenlianza@gmail.com. Perhaps we can get together. Muchos cariños. Rubén.

Welcome to ScubaBoard, Cecilia... I have an occasional dive buddy who is from Argentina. Look forward to your contributions here about diving there!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom