Hello from Argentina!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Running a little late, but welcome to the board

I'm waving at you from Canada. I'd invite you to Canada but all I can offer is cold water, the Niagara river (as in falls) and low viz....Sound's like you have enough of that where you are!

Enjoy and have as many ascents as decents!

Ontario Diver: I ´ll go to Canada someday anyway. We have almost the same landscape but may be your beer is best!

Syruss: Welcome to Argentina. We don´t have warm waters, or coral reefs but we are famous for our football and our beautiful girls!

Have fun!

Okay so what you are telling me is that I have to sacrifice the warm waters for the babes in bikinis (or at least some small part of them is in a bikini hehehehe)

Okay guys where to we sign up for some cold water diving!

hehehehe

Syruss
http://www.coraladventures.net

Más vale pájaro en mano que ciento volando.

(Oh look, he searches Spanish Translation Websites!)

Cecilla: Mi Casa es su casa (and now he fakes it!) If you are in the Southern Ontario area, a number of us board members are around and we'll be happy to meet up.

Welcome aboard from New Zealand.Where in Argentina are you from? I would love to hear more from you about it.From what I have seen it is a beautiful country with a wonderful culture.I saw the 'Lonely Planet' documentary of your country.Also,my national rugby team played yours this recently and I have seen them live in my city when they played my team.Puma Puma Puma!!!!
Hope the training goes well.
The Thunder from Down Under,
The Gasman.

Cecilia,

Welcome from Boston USA. I would love to hear about diving in Argentina. I have traveled to Brasil several times in the past year, but have yet to see Argentina -- hopefully someday.

-LD

Greg: Thank you for your welcome!
Have you got a map at hand? Well, I live in a province called Entre Ríos, (it means between rivers) in Paraná, the capital. It´s in the east of the country. It a very big country with lots of different landscapes, we have it all! As regards our culture we are mostly descendants from europeans and some from Asia too.
Yes, it is famous for the Pumas too. Glad you liked the documentary.
I got my card last December, on March I went to Honduras, Roatán, it is beautiful! And last July to Aruba, … fantastic! All the dives went well, I am learning a lot and not afraid now of asking questions, no matter how silly they may seem.

Have fun!

Que tal Ceci... creo que ahora somos dos argentinos en estos boards. No seras de Gualeguaychu, o.....?

I wonder if you have any more info about diving in Puerto Madryn. I think that may be one of the best dive sites in our country, considering the whales and stuff, or...??

By the way, its true what they say about women from Argentina, and especially those from Entre Rios Province..... (sigh)

Back
Top Bottom