Hello from a UK Diver in Spain

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TonyParkinson

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi All
My name is Tony I live in Spain (at the mo) on the Costa Calida at Cabo de Palos (great Diving!) love the sport, been diving off and on for 20 years with my wife Sue and two sons James & Adam (they have been qualified since 10 & 11 yrs old)
Originally trained with BSAC now PADI Rescue Diver, Nitrox etc and part into ITDA Decompression course.
Love Wrecks and Wildlife, and having fun!
Support Sea Shepherd Conservation Society:shakehead:
Would like to get into teaching diving as a life! (maybe a bit long in the tooth now 50!)

Well thats me, all the best :D
Tony

Welcome Tony, I also started my recreational diving through BSAC and migrated to PADI.

Not dived that side of the Med, one of my Portuguese friends here has just shown me photos of diving off Madeira in the Atlantic .... awesome

Welcome Tony, I also started my recreational diving through BSAC and migrated to PADI.

Not dived that side of the Med, one of my Portuguese friends here has just shown me photos of diving off Madeira in the Atlantic .... awesome

A lot of people judge the "Med is Dead" and in a lot of places this is true, but there are some exceptions the Isla Homigas Marine Reserve at Cabo de Palos being one of them, (will post some of my photo efforts later) also some nice wrecks around thanks to UBoats in WW1 & 2 (was out their yesterday bliss!):D
ATB
Tony

Tony,

Welcome to Scubaboard from a UK Diver living in Taiwan.

Look forward to hearing about some of your Spain dives and fingers crossed seeing some pics - I've not dived in Spain, but certainly hope to sometime in the future. I'm normally lurking around and posting stuff in the Taiwan and Philippines forums on this board - my diving haunts.

Cheers

Looking forward to seeing them Tony

Tony,

Thanks for the link, I see you like wrecks, and interesting to see the vids & pics, I've not watched them all as yet, but keep adding ! Different life than I'm used to seeing, and I quite fancy a dive or two in the Isla Homigas reserve if I ever get over that way.

I just posted a my last weekends diving in Taiwan summary and pics in here http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/ta...spawning-pink-leaf-scorpions.html#post5864519

Cheers

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom